CUSTOMER SERVICE/NEW ACCOUNTS REPRESENTATIVE
Department: Retail Branches
Summary: Process customer transactions and open new accounts
Branch location: 1835 Marketplace Blvd., Shelbyville, IN 46176
Average hours/week: Approx. 40 hours
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to proactively solicit new business.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays.
- New Accounts and IRA experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Physical requirement: May be required to stand for periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Open and maintain deposit/IRA accounts and customer records.
- Process customer financial transactions.
- Ability to handle customer inquiries concerning all deposit products and account information.
- Maintain knowledge of teller/new account policies and procedures.
- Verify cash shipments and balance vault.
- Maintain and balance cash drawer.
- Promote and cross-sell the Bank’s products and services.
- Build and maintain a portfolio through Sales Management.
- Achieve and maintain 80% of individual sales goal.
- Assist teller and make decisions as needed.
- Participate in community involvement.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
For additional information regarding a career at First Bank, please contact:
Sr. Vice President/HR Director
P.O. Box 937
20 North 9th Street
Richmond, IN 47375
First Bank Equal Opportunity Statement
First Bank is firmly committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. It is the policy of the bank to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and job applicants. First Bank will recruit, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, military status, disability, citizenship status, and any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy has been approved by the Board of Directors.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer